2/13/2008

It was a dark and stormy night...

And it took 2.5 hours to get to Swarthmore this evening... But now I'm home and mostly dry and very sleepy, so only a quick few words this evening.

Tonight, Fran gave me a lovely pair of earrings from Etsy (and Golden Monkey tea, which I can't wait to try!), which got me to thinking about selling crafts. I think I hit on a design for beaded flower earrings. A quick peak at Etsy reveals that there isn't anything quite like the flowers I make (or used to make), not in the first 11 out of 194 pages anyway. This is a thing to check out with a higher speed connection than I have at home, and a possibility to explore once I'm moved and I have a craft room in which to play!

I could make these, right?


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Mama is a fan of Golden Monkey. I think it's a little too Assam-y and you have to be careful to watch it because it infuses quickly. Did you try it? What did you think? I do like the name....