3/10/2008

Taking the good with the bad...

The Bad:

-I threw away many tubes of lipstick. Okay, they were old and all approximately the same color, but I loved them. Never mind I still have at least ten or so left that I don't wear often...

-PT costs $40 a session. Not too many sessions in my future.

-The Ikea Win Your Mortgage Payments for a Year is only at stores in the NYC area. I can't enter in Philadelphia. This is tragic because I was going to win.

-I really haven't done enough packing-wise. I've sorted some stuff. I have plans. But I finally got packing tape today, and this cool plastic wrap stuff that Melissa used. I'm also getting a bunch more boxes on Wednesday. Tomorrow (and tomorrow, and tomorrow...). Tomorrow I will pack many things.

The Good:

-I went through a few more drawers today and threw out many things and piled more to go to the Salvation Army on the weekend.

-I unearthed the mezuzah of Grandma's that I had and discovered that it was intact and had the scroll inside. I want to hang it with Mom and Deb on Friday. That will be perfect. It almost makes me cry to think of how lovely that will be.

-I went to PT today and got some good stretching exercises to do. I also walked to work at a very normal pace with normal sized steps carrying my bag and didn't ache. I even made one follow-up appointment.

-I made my plane reservations to fly to CA in July for Mendocino!

-Joanna P. came over for tea!

-I got through a bunch of stuff on my immediate to-do list, with a few more to go before I get to bed, including more stretching!

-I had a great time at the Boston Ball, saw a bunch of friends, danced every dance, including the skippy one pain-free, got partners, grinned a large percentage of the weekend.

What's left:

-Pack! Pack everything! Now would be fine.

-Finish my GCD program now that the date is not Jane Austen-ish.

-Finalize the Neffa demo program.

-Pack more.

-Memorize five Spring Ball dances. The last five.

-Go to the bank and withdraw huge sums of money.

-Close on the house. Jubilate!!!!!!!

No comments: