3/20/2008

And more packing...

Well, Packing Weekend, Part II is imminent. Mom has just arrived, and is now on the parking oddysey, and I'm sure between the two of us, we will get the job done, or much further along.

The books are all in the house, as are all of the dance materials, most of the critters, and the first few boxes of stamps and craft stuff. Thanks to George and Paul who helped me carry it all in after class tonight. This weekend I want to get in the kitchen stuff and a lot of the hanging clothes, and the rest of the stamps. And whatever else we can manage.

I wish I didn't have to work tomorrow, but there it is. Mom will receive the appliances. I will lament the non-appearance of the Texas furniture. Tomorrow evening we will converge for more packing.

Did I mention that I hate packing. I just want to be in the house. I don't want to go through the process of having gotten there.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So just wave your magic wand and say "a la peanut butter sandwiches!" Or maybe it was click your heels three times and say "there's no place like home" - ? Hmmm... this will require more research....