6/14/2008

Update...

So, what is going on?

-Summer heat and humidity. Is it October yet?
-Continued lack of car. This has to stop. I want my life back.
-Fire on the street. Not the preferred way to meet the neighbors.
-Demo with ice cream! An audience that wants to participate.
-New dance try-out. Four successful dances in 35 minutes or less.
-Planning for camp. I think I'm already behind.
-I used my craft room! It works, though it's not really ready yet.
-June was the month I was going to be home. Except for the next two weekends. And then the three weekends after that.

Right. Making the most of tomorrow:

-Grocery shopping
-Laundry
-Brunch in town
-Feed Pumpkin (a purr-y cat of my acquaintance)
-Camp planning
-Letter editing

And house cleaning and craft room set up and...

No comments: