4/21/2008

Holi-daze

Tonight I feel little energy for more than sitting here and popping bubble wrap.

When you're creating a community quilt, there's always this enormous pressure to get it done before the wedding, or before the baby is born. If you wait until after the big event, the impetus to get it done disappears almost instantly. I fear this happening with the house...

It's still Passover, but the big event, the first two sedars, my first dinners at my house, are over. I'm not expecting company for a while. And while a ton has gotten done, including much done by my very patient family this weekend, the tasks are still mountainous, and I don't want to lose momentum.

I think I won't (I hope I won't), but between Neffa and the Rochester Ball, I won't have solid weekend time for a bit. But a little each day, I can do it...

Tonight I tackle books! Wish me luck, or better yet, come keep me company some evening or weekend...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'd love to be unpacking help/company sometime...