1/28/2008

Sneezle-ing...

Well, it was a week:
  • I put an offer on a house, haggled a bit over it, and spent emormous amounts of time on the phone talking about it.

  • I taught two Swarthmore classes, and one workshop for work.

  • I started making valentines.

  • I saw some good friends in Reading.

  • I watched two DVDs - the first on the DVD player I bought in March 2007!

  • I saw two more houses - nothing to write home about.

  • I finished shredding the last of my ancient documents, much to the delight of my upstairs neighbor.

  • I put my craft and other magazine clippings in binders - I'm already out of space in the rubberstamping binder.

  • I washed a lot of dishes.

  • I made waffles.

  • I didn't sleep enough.

  • I caught a cold.

George is still at me to buy the Durham Street house. My realtor still thinks it would be a great investment. I still want it, but still worry. And there's nothing new on the market this week (It IS only Tuesday), and with this, my hope wavers.

In other news, I have a whole new raft of library book to keep me off the streets!

Send hope and tissues.

This is me:



No comments: