1/23/2008

A petite showcase

It's too late to post anything lengthy, or say, coherant says she who signed her life away by putting an offer on the house AND taught her first Scottish class of the semester... But I wanted to post some of the pictures that Deb and Eileen took for me of some of my cards. Deb sent me a bunch of photos, but here are some favorites:



Mom's Birthday 2005 - I discovered quite by accident that I had the big shoe and the little shoe. Perfect for Mom's birthday. I used to love her shoes when I was little. They made noise when she walked!

One of my favorite Moose Day cards - from 2002. But I always thought it was cheating a bit to assemble the moose in the teacup image - and then copy it so that multiple cards were manageable.
Mother's Day 2005. This card uses an image from my favorite stamp company, Stampers Anonymous. I want many of their stamps. I'm happy to furnish you with a small list of which ones upon request...
This is V-Day 2006, an easy-to-make, inspired card all about urban love. No surprise that I bought the stamp at the Ink Pad, the smallest, yet coolest rubber stamp store in NYC and environs.
What should I do for this year's valentines??

No comments: