5/19/2008

Take an ibuprofen and...

Well, it's going to happen. I'm going to the dentist. Tomorrow. When your aching teeth keep you up until 3:30am, it's time to give in.

I fear the dentist. He has sharp things, and needles as big as your head, and...

And I'm going anyway.

This having to take care of your heal nonsense is not much fun. Life was better when all aches and pains were minor, could be ignored, and then got better on their own. But now my allergies are worse than ever, I had the whole back thing (now recovered from), and now there's the teeth thing. Less good.

And yes, I know I'm no longer 20, or even 30, and this is par for the course. But I still formally protest.

1 comment:

EmilyP said...

Good luck!

Always look at the ceiling, never at the pointy things. It helps, honest!
Dentists should put TVs on their ceilings.

I hope you'll feel better soon!