5/29/2008

Acquiring...

Today, I have acquired but do not have several things - two bookcases and a housemate.

There I was, aimlessly perusing the furniture listings on Craigslist for things I don't exactly need, when I saw the ad for these:



And though the ad was a day old, and because you can never have enough bookshelves, I answered and got them. I'm going to go pick them up tomorrow. I will find room for them, one possibly replacing the low quality one in Bear's room that is currently holding my dance books. I will als need a shelf or shelves in the craft room for books and 100 other things doubtlessly...

In other news, Laurie, one of my soon to be graduated students, comes to be my housemate in a little over a week. She will live on my 3rd floor, bake yummy things in my stove, and be a nice person to have around. And as an added bonus, I won't have to eat ramen quite all of the time, and I will be able to afford my gas bill next winter. That's the theory, anyway.

So new things and new projects are all ahead. Next up: the craft room...

No comments: