5/07/2008

The beginning of a post...

I still can't get over the idea that I can come home from the dance. park right away, and just pop in a load of laundry, even if I don't have enough quarters in my wallet. I wonder if I'll ever get used to it.

This post must be brief, though there's lots to say, as it's been a couple of late nights and a very early morning this morning. So I'm going to write only until it's time to pop the clothes in the dryer and then go to bed.

On Monday night I bought, among other things, a mechanical sheep, otherwise known as a rotary push mower. It's perfect for my little patch of grass out front, and will do for the back until I some day put in a patio. Last night I put the mower together, gave the front patch a once over, and with help from George and Paul, planted the lilac and the lilies of the valley, both favorite flowers, and both from Jenny.

OK, losing it now. Time to switch the laundry and go to bed.

No comments: