7/07/2008

Into the woods we have to go...

I can't begin to sum up camp, much less say specific and coherant things about it on the amount of sleep I've had over the past few days. I'll try to do so over the next few days. Needless to say, I'm trying to come to terms with the fact that I'm not going to be at English Week this year to be with the similar gang of folks that were at July 4th (though I am tempted to email Steve Howe to see if the waiting list is moving. I know - stupid, but still...).



Dave Cornelius, among others, takes lots of photos of the weekend which I love to look at endlessly to take me back to that haven of fabulous dancing and great friends in the woods. Here's me and Sally on Friday or Saturday at the Porch & Rail, that venerable institution, laughing and trying not to pose as Dave captures the picture.

I'm happy to be home, but I want to go back. Now would be fine...

No comments: