8/17/2008

One week to go...

My summer officially ends in a week. Yes, I have one more week to finish my camp planning, pack for camp, finish planning my cocktail party, make a quilt square, and on and on. Oh, and also go to work and go to the dentist, and maybe go to the movies. I suppose I should think about teaching my first Swarthmore class on 9/2, but that can wait, right?

The rough sketch of my upcoming evenings:

Monday - camp planning
Tuesday - party planning; see the Pirate at Seaport Museum
Wednesay - quilt square?
Thursday - laundry and ironing
Friday - packing

I can do it, right? Must make packing lists...

Oh and for those of you wondering, the burgundy stretchy slipcovers won. I returned the red ones and removed the labels. The slipcover oddysey is over. Now on to the pillow/windowseat cushion fabric oddysey followed by the rug oddysey. Stay tuned...

No comments: