8/04/2008

Images from chldhood...



I was bowled over when I saw this image on Apartment Therapy today, and more so when I saw that these are from High Street Market, an Etsy shop based in Philadelphia (though I think they must have sold). The caption called them "Vintage barware from the mid-1950's." I have all that remain of grandma's set of these, some faded from the dishwasher, some in great shape. And now they live where they always did at grandma's house: in the breakfront, bottom shelf, right-hand side.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW! the mind boggles..... should you buy more, or try to sell yours? I wonder what the pattern is called

Joanna said...

Well, the question is - do you actually like them. I'm attached to them, but I don't think I would choose them (and I don't think they're available, besides...).