8/13/2008

For lounging in her boudoir, this simple, plain pajama...

Today, for no apparent reason, I responded to a Freecycle email offering a standing mirror/cheval glass. It's now in my living room. It looks something like this, though dustier, and of a lighter wood:



So, between this and the sudden fascination for fainting couches, I beleive the small room on my second floor really is crying out to be my boudoir/dressing room, whether or not the clothes end up in there or not.

When and if this ever happens, I'll move the vanity and stool in there. This will be a better solution than to keep them under the window in my bedroom, subject to being rained upon in open-window weather, and fits in well with the eventual plans of bumping out those bedroom closets to make them deep enough for hangers and putting a cushioned window seat between them.

Oh houses are all about fantasy, aren't they. Better start playing the lottery...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think the chaise pictured here under 'furniture' would be perfect for your boudoir, non?
--SA

Anonymous said...

Oops, forgot the link!
http://www.theparisapartment.com/boutique.php