10/14/2008

"Purple," they all shouted!

Did the obsession start with Mouse Paint, the greatest book in the universe? I can't be sure, but clearly purple feet in the form of purple socks and purple toenail polish are really just the best thing going. Right up there with stripey socks.

On Saturday, as I was dashing off to my hair appointment before heading up to Boston, I realized I had forgotten the burgundy tights I was going to wear with my always-fashionable black dress. Undeterred, I made time for a stop at the store (and somehow also managed to squeeze in a quick run through Ikea on the way...) to find tights. In my largely uncaffeinated state, I didn't find the tights, but when I did:



"Purple," she shouted!

Perfect! I bought three pairs and wonder now if that was enough.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Positively, passionately purple - perfection!

Anonymous said...

I just placed an order with
http://www.welovecolors.com/Default.aspx
They have LOTS of colors!