10/20/2008

Brrrrrrrrr.....

You know it's time to turn on the heat when you are using your laptop to help keep you warm...

Tonight, an array of pictures:



I think this is brilliant! It's an Apple Slicer by Jennifer Battram for MomaStore. It spiral slices for fun eating, and if you don't want to slice the whole thing, simply leave the disk in place to keep the apple from turning brown.



This is from Apartment Therapy, always a source of neat ideas. I love the idea of expanding your mantel shelf on either side of the fireplace to create instant built-ins and and even bigger space to festoon with candles and other festiveness (pictures of my Halloween mantel to come). This would be great for my livingroom. Another project for the endless list of house stuff.



Deb brought this artist Don Stewart and his composite drawings to my attention with a shoe horn image, but I love this one, the Periodic Table of Elephants! Either follow the link, or click on the image to get the full effect. I think these would make fabulous coloring books!

No comments: