10/27/2008

Milestones...

-I turned on the heat tonight. I wanted to wait until November 1st for no good reason, but the temperature being in the 40s tomorrow during the day was enough for me to say, "Why wait?" (I also just this moment remembered all of the things I had hiding in the window seat downstairs, and rushed down to remove them from in frot of the radiator within - which is already warm)

-I must be from Philadelphia now. I actually care whether the Phillies win the series, and while I was out working on dance programs tonight, I checked the score a few times, and then went to see the princess for a dress fitting, a gossip session, and to watch the end of the game (which is on official rain delay until April)

-I stopped waiting for my cell phone to stop acting up and just got a new one. Still not suave, but slightly more chic than previous, plus with no antenna thing to break off. Now I just have to learn the quirks of this one, like how to put it on silent mode.

Time to check the bedroom ceiling!

1 comment:

Joy said...

Bwa-ha-ha, Joanna is a Phuluffian! :-)