1/28/2009

Office decor...

So it turns out that my decorating style, at least as far as hanging images on the wall, is remarkably consistent. This is yet another instance of a collection of small things, in this case, collected on my brand new bulletin board in my brand new (well, as of November) office. You'll notice that there still some space to fill up, but not much...





Notice one of my new calendars - my first and only Etsy purchase, and the essential Milton card.



Here's Patience, one of the New York Public Library lions, as well as a postcard of my favorite postage stamp ever.



I hang up postcards, magnets, fortune cookie fortunes...



I use old calendar images like the Lilac Fairy and the Motawi fish tile.



Ten points if you can guess what dance they're doing in the old Pinewoods image...



And of course, my plants!

Stop by and visit sometime!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

P's F., part III, first 2 bars of B2

So how many points do I need to accumulate before I get my box of handmade box of thank you cards? (I have a design of little things in mind, thanks to Crane Papers.)

And I love your eclectic bulletin board items, and smile at how each one individually and collectively says "Joanna".

Jenny

Anonymous said...

How do you know it's Patience and not Fortitude?

Joanna said...

Jenny! I knew you'd get it. I have long thought about doing a series of simple cards a la Crane. That would be fun!

Deb! I know it's Patience. I just know. You can tell be the angle of her regal head (I guess it's really a boy lion because of the mane, but I don't think so...), and by the fact that in the postcard, you can see part of the library entrance vaults indicating that it it the southern-most lion.