1/05/2009

But what you don't know about this post...

...is that, though I'm posting from home, I'm doing it via my own personal, almost super-speedy DSL line. Yes, Joanna is slowly attaining modern technology. It's amazing! It's exciting! Maybe I'll even go crazy and hook up a printer one of these years.


This, however, does not explain why my phone doesn't work, but if that hasn't sorted itself out by tomorrow, I'll be back on the phone to Verizon.


Is this what all of you have been doing all along? Not reading a book while your pictures download or anything?


This could be the coolest thing ever!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Our little girl is growing up - we're all so proud!! Congratulations!

EmilyP said...

yay! Congratulations on your super-exciting world of the future!!

Good luck with the phone; maybe if you call Verizon, they'll leave you another dozen answering machine messages...