11/05/2008

Keeping Time

I'm a planner. There's almost nothing I like better than full boxes in my calendar and knowing I have plans and a busy schedule well into the future. So it's no surprise then that my house is full of calendars. I've fallen into some calendar purchasing habits, with some slight variations:


The ever-so-snarky Anne Taintor - a must-have...

The small Motawi Tile calendar - I love having this one at work.



My favorite of the moose calendars out there. I couldn't find it last year and was heartbroken!


My favorite kitchen calendar for over 10 years now...





Already on hand I have two others: the KrissColor Stripes previously reported on, and one acquired tonight at GCD - DanceUSA Philadelphia's calendar featuring FiddleKicks and other local dance groups.

And during this time of years, lots of blogs feature creative calendars by independent artists sold on Etsy and the like. I'll highlight a few of my favorites next time.

No comments: