11/10/2008

Keeping Time, Part 2

This is that heady time of year when the blogs extol the praises of the perfect letterpress stationary for your holiday cards, indy craftie artists to purchase your holiday gifts from, and, of course, calendars. These are but a sampling from the Real Simple Home blog and Decor8's calendar round-up...



The one top right is KrissColorStripes. I already have that one.




I love the simplicity of some of these. One image, one color, random pattern. I find this in my stamping as well - the simpler designs are often better.


So what's the verdict? Should I go independent this year, or stick with some old favorites?

1 comment:

EmilyP said...

Some of those card-style calendar pages are very pretty! Not much good for writing things on, though I don't remember if you do that to your calendars anyway.
My main challenge in the card-buying department is my utter conviction that I'd never mail them anyway. :)