7/08/2009

July 4th Weekend in the Woods...

Nothing can convey the sheer joy of a session at Pinewoods!


Photo by David Cornelius

We danced Morpeth Rant on Saturday night, and Corn Rigs on Sunday, and others here and there. Doing these traditional dances in this space with fabulous dancers all around reminded me of the first time I experienced what a great swing and change felt like, the first time we all danced Softly Good Tummas at E&A, lo these many years ago when the room went wild, the beauty of that many stars over the pond as seen from the water after the dance.

Camp is always a magical place. I can't wait to get back there.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Love your blogs, hope I can send myself your blog address. Moms on vacation with me and I am here at Mels. The trip went great and I can't wait for us all to get together. Your house is looking great!


festiveyettastefulblogger.com