7/09/2009

Bits & Pieces from the Blogs...

Just a few images that struck me from the catch-up blog-reading that built up while I was at camp...



Via the Martha Stewart blog, the Crafts Dept., this image reminded me of another favorite artist, Donald Evans, who also used rubber stamp postmarks over his images:



This tea set is ingenius! It's from Jason Neufeld, and I can't quite figure out where it's available.



If you can read the fine print beneath the picture, the dishes provide areas for honey and jam, and a raised surface to rest your toas on so it doesn't become soggy. And what's more, the cups are double-walled and have a hexagonal bottom so they fit perfectly onto the plate.

And finally, and image from Apartment Therapy:



A shelf like this one would be perfect for my kitchen window that looks, not out at the backyard, but out on the laundry room and its window on the backyard. It would be perfect to keep a teapot always handy...

No comments: