3/05/2009

While March is still in its lion phase, I need a bit of cheering. These three images help qite a bit.

There was a post on the ECD list today and a link to this image of one of Magda's Cake Creations. Yes, it's an edible page from John Playford's Dancing Master open to Gathering Peascods. We need one of these for the next demo team potluck.


I have a folder of electronic pictures called House Ideas. The most recent addition from Kim Vallee's blog is below. This image is the tenth example showing open kitchen shelves that I've saved. It's a sign. Yes, I fear grease and dirt and dust, but I am compelled. There will be open shelves in my kitchen. I feel a spring project coming on. Maybe one of these days I'll go crazy and paint the kitchen cabinets too.



This last is my favorite one, as featured on Oh Joy. Every crafty bone in my body now yearns for masking tape in all of these colors. I have no idea what I would do with them, but it doesn't matter. I want them all!


No comments: