9/25/2008

Autumn in full swing...

Life has slipped into the routine of the Fall semester - Mondays are free, except when they're not. Mondays quickly become meeting nights, library nights, get-together nights. Midweek evenings are dance nights that keep me sane, and keep me out late. The weekends vary with scheduled activities and the ever-beckoning laundry and housework that I quickly push aside in favor of spontaneous dinner invitations, a dance I had been thinking about but hadn't yet decided to go to, or errands that have to be done right now, immediately.

But the weather is cooling off, and pretty soon the fear of rain inside my house will disappear and lead to a bedroom painting project and the long list of other ideas - shoring up the first floor walls from the basement, pillows and windowseat cushions for the livingroom, hanging up pictures and calendars and prints everywhere!

And there are dance programs to write and brunches to plan and craft projects calling my name.

I'm glad I like being busy...

No comments: