7/23/2010

Getting back in the swing of things...

Or not.

How is it possible that I have posted nothing in two months. What have I been doing with my time? Endings, beginnings, regrouping, planning, and not enough weeding. Some selected highlights of the past bit, listed without benefit of my calendar, so omissions are to be expected, before forging ahead:

-My dining room is green!
-Ten years at one job are concluded. Let's hope for ten years at the next one, which starts 8/23
-Two camp gigs down, two to go, starting on 7/31
-Of my list of 14 summer projects, so manageable, I thought, I've made some headway on exactly one of them. Well, maybe 1.5. It's already the end of July
-My garden is not dead. I have the hollyhocks I've been admiring at St. Mark's church for some years (thank you, Geoffrey). I still have some mystery plants.
-Although I didn't think of it that way before it happened, I just had a lovely New England vacation. This followed the realization that I will be driving to various New England locations at least four times this fall, including driving to VT two weekends in a row. Yes, I am crazy.

I know more things happened, but onward.

Plans for this week:

-Finalize all camp plans
-Make covers for new sofa pillows
-Attempt chair re-covering
-Pack

Can she get it all done?

2 comments:

DebMoose said...

Love the new blog design! And please post pictures of your newly green dining room - and your garden! Thanks, your demanding public

Melissa R. said...

Second the request for pix.

Also, welcome back! :-)